An important global challenge is to break away from fossil raw materials and find sutainable alternatives. With our biobased hotmelt adhesives from sustainable raw materials we made important steps. In the meanwhile, we already offer bully biobased and biodegradeabel adhesives based on:
Intercol aims to produce more environmentally friendly products. Our R&D is researching and developing biobased adhesives that are suitable for end-of-line packaging, clean and efficient bonding of outer coating of paper. Also coffee-to-go cups with high heat resistancy and can be offered as an environmentally friendly alternative to the production of drinking straws, disposable crockery and cutlery.
Biobased raw materials
Biobased raw materials are produced from regenerative sources. Biobased, renewable raw materials can reduce CO2 emissions compared to fossil raw materials in the supply chain. Not always all requirements can be met to all applications, by mixing biobased raw materials with our adhesives, still the overall product thus makes a positive contribution to climate protection..
Our Adhesive portfolio offers:
- Conserving resources
- Low-migration, food safety
- Suitable for food packaging
- High adhesion products for printed / varnished papers and cardboard boxes
- Clean processing, easy cleaning, good machine start/stop, and low maintenance requirements
- Low temperature hotmelts for processing temperatures reduce energy consumption
- Clean Nozzle cut off
- Broad adhesion spectrum to plastics, laminates and coatings
- High process reliability