Intercol has developed a special lamination hot melt adhesive for heavy duty industrial floor use, PUR HM 3350.
It is used for laminatingsteel plates to enforced multiplex using, it has been formulated with an UV indicator to visualize the adhesive during the production process. There is an excellent wetting which ensures a perfect transfer of the adhesive. This flooring withstands all weather outdoors usage, heavy mechincal and chemical and provides a mechanical stable floor for carrying heavy weights.
Advantages of PUR hot melt adhesives for floor panel laminations
Outreaching properties of floor panels requires PUR Smeltelim to be of high quality and reliable application equipment. This adhesive application system must be prevent curing reaction inside of machinery. Our technical experts can help you in finding the most optimal machine settings.
- High temperature resistance, up to 140°C.
- High elastic bond.
- High moisture and chemical resistance.
- Safe to use in hygienic products, industrial and residential products.
- High adhesion, low adhesive consumption.
- High green strength, easy to automate in automatic production processes.
- Solvent free adhesive technology